Come work in a fast-paced environment that offers high energy and high traffic volume with a company that is rapidly growing!
At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients premium service is to value our employees and create a positive work environment. We are proud of a culture that emphasizes collaboration and empowerment. The Patient Service Coordinator will be the face of the practice and will create an extraordinary patient experience.
We can consider full-time or part-time candidates for the role.
- Perform general office and administrative duties assisting the Hearing Care Professional (HCP) with the patient process.
- Successfully utilize the scheduling system to maximize test opportunities for the office.
- Actively call current, past and potential patients through identified sources. Track and report appointment results.
- Develop and assist the HCP in local marketing and sales activities, including sourcing new avenues for building community relationships and referrals.
- Responsible for professional answering incoming phone calls and messages, as well as follow-up activities with patients.
- Process and document clinic forms accurately to ensure HIPAA and State law compliance (i.e., patient records, financial forms, and insurance contracts).
- Verify patient eligibility, submit insurance claims. Manage process until claim is funded.
- Reconcile cash balance and manage Account Receivables and Payables, including making bank deposits.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming office and work environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2 years’ office experience is preferred.
- 2 years’ sales and customer service experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Willing to work flexible hours/days.
- Full-time and Part-time hours available.
- Team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
Beltone offers innovative hearing technology, plus superior patient care which makes us a great place to grow professionally. You can expect a wide range of excellent employee benefits that make it truly rewarding to work with us. We value commitment to excellence in patient care, integrity, honesty and respect for our internal staff.
Applicable experience includes candidates with employment history of: Medical Receptionist, Receptionist in healthcare office, Front Desk Reception
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant.